Youth Marketing Manager
Leisure & Sport
Are you interested in leading the Global Youth Marketing strategy for one of Britain's biggest sports brands? The role of the Youth Marketing Manager is responsible for recruiting young people into the brands youth Membership proposition.
As the Youth Marketing Manager, some of your accountabilities will be:
- To own and deliver the global youth marketing strategy, across all channels.
- To manage the overall membership programme, ensuring the product offering remains relevant to the target market.
- Responsible for implementation of an insight driven engagement strategy, leveraging communications on multiple platforms, exclusive content and bespoke membership events.
- To coach and develop one direct report.
- Strong background in youth marketing with a good understanding of target audiences and industry trends.
- A minimum of two years' experience in a similar role within an international or global company.
- Proven experience of developing and delivering integrated marketing plans across multiple channels.
- Experience of managing marketing and design agencies.
- Loyalty and/or membership schemes.