Aspire are currently working with a fantastic agency group, working with some of the biggest advertisers there are, looking to take on an experienced Yield Manager who can help them get the most out of their advertising spend, and improve and optimise their product. They have a fantastic social, collaborative and friendly culture, with some fantastic benefits including voluntary days, early Friday finish, Friday drinks and discounted gym memberships.
Key responsibilities include…
- Manage yield management across all sources, identifying and acting on all possible enhancements, issue identification and escalation
- Bridge the gap between Media Managers and technical teams, making sure all objectives are in line
- Use empirical data for all decisions, using the best analytical techniques, maintaining a strong appreciation of what can known and what is assumed
- Determine publisher selection, pricing, volume, and optimise strategy to ensure KPIs are hit and to maximise yield
The ideal candidate will have…
- A commercial mindset, able to manage relationships with senior leaders, communicate across multiple teams and demonstrable strong business acumen
- Deep understanding of and hands on experience using some combination of DSPs, SSPs, AdServers and the wider variety of AdTech platforms, ideally with a focus on video
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, experience approaching problems from mathematical and analytical perspective, and ability to work through problems logically
- A strong sense of initiative and personal ownership of your work, the ability to work independently and present original and creative ideas to solve difficult problems
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading agency group, work with some of the smartest people in the industry, gain the opportunity to work highly independently, and bring your own innovative solutions to complex problems. If you're looking for a role where you will have a real impact from day one, hit apply now!