Job Title: Report Writer
Location: Central London
Are you looking to work for a market leading consultancy, research and publishing business?
The successful candidate will be a talented writer who can help to create compelling content for financial industry reports, blog posts, whitepapers and social media feeds.
- Deliver a range of industry reports, with supporting content, blogs, video etc.
- Work from initial concept through to being print ready - including proofing and corrections.
- Help grow the report portfolio through supporting content.
- Work with the Research Director to create a supporting research strategy where necessary.
- Help generate ideas for brand extensions off the back of the reports
- Assist the management team with corporate website to ensure it adequately represents the brand
- Create content / blogs from the existing syndicated research projects.
- Help develop the research team's technical and market landscape background knowledge where appropriate.
Skills and Experience:
- The successful candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years' experience of writing business content
- An understanding of producing industry reports.
- You must be skilled in collecting, organising, and analysing information from a range of sources
- Experience of the financial services industry is helpful but not essential, as training will be provided
- A proactive team player, that will thrive in an environment where there is plenty of opportunity to develop
- Work from home as frequent as necessary
- Quarterly discretionary bonus structure - set around realistic personal goals
- Company pension - 4% contribution into pension scheme
- Summer and Christmas party
- Full internal and external training
- Regular internal "lunch and learn" sessions
- Company loan for travel cards
- High end Central London office, with shower facilities and bike racks