WordPress Website Developer, Birmingham -
A highly driven, collaborative and growing marketing agency based in the busy and buzzing centre of Birmingham are looking for a skilled WordPress Web Developer to join their team.
If you’re a foodie, you have unlimited lunch options in the gorgeous Birmingham City, or a fantastic and often busy work kitchen to eat lunch and drink good coffee with dedicated work colleagues!
You’ll be working on a plethora of projects and be rewarded with a super mature working environment, the option for a hybrid model of office and home working, once you’re settled.
This would be most suited to those based within Birmingham and local to the centre.
- You will have at least 2-4 years’ experience within a WordPress Web Developer position, with demonstrable project management skills.
- Capable experience within Elementor, or at least a strong understanding of how to use Elementor and implement this knowledge.
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to work both collaboratively and independently. You’ll be joining a team orientated organisation.
- Strong communications skills both written and verbally. Whilst you are required to have fluent English written and spoken skills, any Italian spoken skills would be beneficial although not a necessity.
- Ideally demonstrable understanding within digital marketing and ability to grasp marketing plans!
- Committed and driven attitude with a love for all things web dev!
- Delivering high quality web development projects utilising WordPress and Elementor
- Ensuring all web projects are delivered on time, in brief and exceed client expectations.
- Demonstrating your thirst for professional development and ability to keep pushing yourself and your work to deliver high quality web designs and enjoy technical concepts are innovative and successful
- Supporting wider team ad-hock with digital marketing projects and on occasion liaising with agency clients
- Executing highly engaging and on brief web page designs, using the likes of Figma, Sketch or similar
Ts & Cs
This is a brilliant opportunity for a dynamic WordPress Website Developer to join a small yet growing agency looking to expand their team with committed talent!
They can offer a mix of flexible working, including some home working days and parking!
Due to the location of their Birmingham office this would be commutable from those local to Birmingham, Smethwick, Minworth, Shirley, Harborne, Halesowen and within a commutable distance of Birmingham centre…we are looking for local candidates so please do not apply if you are not local to the office.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.