Robert Half is currently partnering with a leading international healthcare business, who are seeking to hire a Wordpress Developer into their growing team.
This established international healthcare business offers digital solutions across the healthcare spectrum - from VR conferences, through to custom eLearning platforms - including general digital solutions. The business has experienced huge growth, and is looking for a like minded ambitious & experienced developer to launch this new platform, and offers an opportunity to grow a team looking towards the future.
The successful React Native Developer job requirements:
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website's architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment, hold strong project management skills and prioritise with a MoSCoW approach.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate fluently with the co-founders and influence other stakeholders in the company.
- Experience with version control using github
- Optimising website code for best SEO performance.
The successful Front End Developer job desired experience:
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
This healthcare business is based in London, although is open to remote working. Salary is competitive with added benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.