- Multi-Channel offering.
- Established brand.
- Excellent growth on eCommerce.
What you’ll be doing
The business is hitting 40% YOY growth and are putting broader projects in place to promote continued success. These requirements have brought about this new role in the team as part of a broader division of 5/6 people in eCommerce. Key stakeholders will include the eCommerce Manager, eCommerce Executive, broader Marketing, Merchandising and Retail teams and the customer service offering.
Reporting into the Head of eCommerce you will have responsibility for optimising the trading performance of the site. This will involve regular analysis of customer behaviour to understand areas for improvement, and working closely with the team to implement these changes. This will include reports on sales and Google Analytics.
You’ll keep very close to the look and feel of the site too, for example the use of spotlights, landing pages, tiling, further to the correct imagery and copy being loaded on time onto the site (working closely with the eCommerce Executive on this). This forms a key part of the overall customer journey, but your remit will span other areas including barriers to conversion, competitor activity and some web development requirements. Other areas of focus will be to manage agencies on broader elements such as email marketing and SEO.
What experience you’ll need
- Worked in an Online Merchandising / Trading capacity for an eCommerce site.
- Ability to analyse and interpret customer data to draw insights on improvement.
- Able to interrogate Google Analytics data to understand the customer journey / traffic / trading KPIs.
- Can provide concise and relevant reports to wider team and SMT.
- A real passion for eCommerce and an interest in fashion is a plus.
There is a competitive salary on offer of circa £26-28k, however possible flexibility if your skills are closely aligned to the requirements. Please enquire on broader benefits.
Drop Joe a note to hear more information on this one.