Our client are a well known high street fashion retailer and they have opened up a fantastic opportunity for a Website Optimisation Manager to work closely with the Digital Projects Manager within their vibrant digital team. This is a brand new role which really allows you to make it your own.
This great opportunity is for a driven, analytical, customer-oriented individual who aspires to join a growing digital team. Responsible for overseeing digital optimisation and analytics across all markets and digital channels, the Digital Optimisation Manager will be responsible for maximising customer engagement, customer satisfaction and channel conversion.
The successful candidate will gather, interpret and disseminate analytical insights across the digital team to create a roadmap for digital development to constantly drive performance across all channels.
- Work across digital team to distil a data-driven culture with full support of the Head of Digital
- Ensure all Digital functions (and wider business functions) are informed of relevant metrics, insights and analytics
- Provide actionable insights, report on site metrics and identify areas for improvement; work with Digital Project Manager to prioritise initiatives and feed into overall digital roadmap
- Use past digital performance to add value to the creation of new content/campaigns, prioritisation of site developments and overall digital decision making
- Collaborate with other managers in the digital team to pull together digital performance reports for projects and campaigns
- Work closely with Design and Development Manager to ensure effective tracking and tagging is in place to measure performance of new site functionality and campaigns or to create new reports
- Collation and evaluation of customer site feedback and NPS to identify areas of concern
- Full responsibility for delivering AB/multivariate testing adopting a 'test and learn' approach, with continued reporting on optimisation impact
- Work with the wider team to develop on-site personalisation strategy
- Support the Head of Digital in running an Analytics platform selection process as well as further system selections where relevant
- Relevant experience within an ecommerce business (specific fashion experience not necessary)
- Strong communication skills - ability to convert and translate complex data into digestible insight
- Excellent analytical skills - Google Analytics / IBM Analytics, advanced Excel skills
- Track record of turning insights into actions to drive sales performance
- Experience of optimising customer journey through data driven design, user-centred design and user testing
- Knowledge of deploying A/B or multivariate testing and methodologies
- Obsession with customer experience and passion for gaining competitive advantage!
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £45,000 but additional benefits