YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger between YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP in 2015.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”.
The Website Marketing Assistant is responsible for the upload and maintenance of all daily content on the NET-A-PORTER website, sitting within the Website Trading team within Ecommerce. Reporting to the Senior Product Marketing Executive, the successful applicant will be fully responsible for the management of all content that sits within the business function, ensuring smooth processes and ongoing improvements to the website.
- Work with the Site Marketing, Editorial, Design, Creative Production and Technology teams to manage all promotional content spaces on the NET-A-PORTER website
- Day to day management of the homepage, product list banners, product list content blocks and top navigation banners, ensuring the right content in the right place at the right time
- Ensure the exact timing of the daily update of content aligns with email sends and the upload of new product
- Ensure all content is tagged correctly, enabling the tracking of performance within the Adobe Site Catalyst Website Analytics tool
- Assist with the reporting of website content performance and as well as the set-up of onsite geo-targeting and optimisation campaigns using CMS
- Monitor the website daily, facilitating the quick and efficient resolution of any errors
- Support Site Trading team with ad-hoc activities in the day to day running of the website
- Maintain and develop excellent relationships with other teams within the business and with counterparts across the group
- Previous online content production experience, preferably in fashion retail
- Experience with various CMS systems, preferably with an additional understanding of 3rd party content targeting and testing tools (e.g. Qubit)
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- An understanding of retail fashion website’s customer and business needs
- A keen eye for detail across both quantitative and qualitative data
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) including timely response to queries
- Ability to identify problems, demonstrate use of initiative and implement appropriate solutions
- Aware of developments in the industry and competitive market, making recommendations to the business
- Ability to work independently, prioritise work effectively, judging the relative importance of conflicting demands and planning actions in order to meet deadlines
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group:
- Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
- Matched contribution pension
- Multi-purpose insurance
- Eye-care vouchers
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER team we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and Evolutionary.
If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
For further information click below | LinkedIn: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP