Website Manager - South Manager - up to £40,000 plus benefits
A much loved eCommerce client is looking for a Website Manager with a creative eye and an analytical mind to manage the group’s websites for a highly successful brand. Your role will be to manage and maintain the website through various website projects, User Experience (UX), conversion (CRO) and optimisation of the websites. You will also be responsible for developing content structure, optimisation, eCcommerce through order management, product development and customer journey as well as understanding trends and analysis.
Key Accountabilities of the Website Manager:
- Own, maintain and manage the website and any developments or web related projects
- Work with an external agency for more advanced website changes and brief in new ideas to improve things like Conversion (CRO) and User Experience (UX).
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans
- Improve the UX of the website regularly
- Create digital and website strategies to grow web traffic metrics
- Ensure website activity is in line with product launches
- Day to day website content management, specifically for the UK, but also International websites through the CMS platform WordPress
- Monitor, analyse, and act on data to drive conversion improvements
- Support other departments in brand and digital projects ensuring the brand is well represented at all times
- Management of social media channels to improve brand awareness through creative campaigns
As the Website manager you will have:
- A strong technical understanding and the ability to pick up new systems quickly with confidence
- Ability to use and interpret data to drive business recommendations. Proven experience as a web manager
- Proficiency across a variety of CMS management platforms (WordPress)
- Excellent content creation and writing skills
- In-depth knowledge of web analytics, interpretation and adaption
- Competent understanding of website management and digital marketing
- Strong project management skills
- Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator
- Agency and budget management
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.