The Website Manager will be responsible for managing the day to day running of the website and digital channels to ensure a first class user experience.
A Not for Profit and Charities organisation based in Central London.
The Website Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the digital content strategy including implementing and enforcing editorial/content guidelines
- Conducting web analytics and reporting to monitor and improve website performance
- Day-to-day running of the website: fixing bugs, pushing through minor improvement, optimising pages and forms, monitoring third party systems: payment processors and online shop.
The Website Manager will be expected to have experience across the following:
- Leading on managing content strategy
- Managing website improvements and keeping an eye on the latest Digital technologies to provide an optimal user experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to advocate for digital and the team.
- Charity Experience (Essential/Highly Preferred)
The successful Website Manager will be offered an initial 3 month contract paying circa £250 per day (Umbrella/Limited), based in Central London.