A consultancy firm is looking for Website Manager, who person will be responsible for the ongoing development and maintenance of the website, ensuring they drive value from the platform; whilst providing best practise advice.
I'm looking for someone who has strong experience in managing and developing a large scale B2B website. Your experience includes strategic development programs for websites, with evidence around successes.
- Project manage and deliver the continuous development of the website, ensuring best practise compliance with the various regulations and relevant new technology is applied
- Manage integration of various systems with the website, including CRM and marketing automation.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders, identifying their objectives and proposing the best way to meet these.
- Responsible for building the content editor community, providing guidance and best practise insights around website deliverables
- Manage a team member.
- Manage the implementation, tracking measurement and reporting of key website metrics against agreed targets.
- Take responsibility for the continual improvement and reporting of SEO across the entire website
- Implement capabilities of the website, working with the regional and business marketing teams to maximise this functionality
- Responsibility for the day to day management of relevant marketing agencies
- Effective budget management associated with the website.
- Previous experience of managing web projects and delivering web content
- Proven experience of leading on the delivering continuous web developments and project managing website launches
- Advanced CMS skills, preferably used SiteCore
- Strong client management skills
- Proven SEO management and improvement
- Use of Google Tag Manager and Analytics and CRM for marketing reporting
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Collaborative approach and willingness to work as an integral part of the team