Website Content Manager
Are you an experienced Content Manager focused on website performance and delivery?
One of the country's largest independent healthcare bodies are searching for a Website Content Manager. This company have a network of hospitals across the country and pride themselves on excellence throughout the business. They require a content manager who has a keen eye for analysis and technical performance, as well as having managerial experience to join their busy team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the development, execution and delivery of digital content across web platforms.
- Collect, monitor and analyse performance metrics, and make improvements accordingly.
- Provide key campaign performance insight to the consumer marketing and acquisition teams to ensure a data-driven approach to improving campaign conversion rates.
- Work closely with marketing colleagues to ensure coordinated delivery of activity as well as collaborating with marketing colleagues to create promotional concepts.
- Managing two direct reports, reviewing the content they produce and editing where necessary.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of managing websites for large complex organisations.
- Strong project management experience of web build, design and UX.
- Demonstrable experience of creating content for use in digital mediums.
- Excellent copy writing, proofreading and reporting skills.
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- The ideal candidate will know how to apply data analytics to personalize and optimise content, be a proactive, solid team-leader, clear communicator and possess great analytical skills.
- A proactive approach to workload and new ideas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time management skills; ability to meet deadlines and plan own work effectively.
If you are a Content Manager who is ready for a new challenge, then make sure that you apply today!