They have commissioned the development of the website with an external agency and now need to figure out the best way to present their services on the website, extract the current content, work with our designers to reband, and also explore further marketing options with the site. They therfore need someone who speaks the lingo and is good at delivering projects.
- HTML coding and CSS to implement designs within our CMS framework
- Working alongside external designers, to assist with a new responsive websites
- Experience/ability to learn and navigate other basic CMS systems such as wordpress
- Day-to-day project management of web development projects, overseeing timescales, development and testing
- Working with the marketing, designers and IT team to help extract content from old sites ready for upload on the new.
- Delivering great results, reporting into the Marketing Director
- Weekly reporting on projects and work completed
- HTML and CSS for responsive development
- Photoshop (not essential)
- Web security issues and technologies
- Managing projects and clients to deliver projects on time and on budget
This is a live role with a key client. For immediate consideration and full details on the Web Project Manager role, please send an application ASAP.