Web Product Manager, Hemel Hempstead -
A successful consumer organisation based in Hemel Hempstead are looking for a proven Web Product Manager to join their team and take ownership for the functionality of the website. You will need a minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a similar position, with strong agile experience.
As Web Product Manager, supporting the E-Comm team your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Taking ownership for the online strategy and overseeing the success of the website
- Executing regular and thorough reports, recognising areas for improvement and constantly improving the site
- Utilising your knowledge of UX to ensure customer journey is smooth
- Working on current site issues and offering the E-Comm team suitable support
- Regularly conducting site tests
- Working seamlessly with external stakeholders to ensure consistency
This is a great opportunity for a talented web candidate to hit the ground running in a very exciting and fast paced role. Due to the location of their Hemel Hempstead based office this role is commutable from Watford, Aylesbury, Slough, Hatfield, Maidenhead, Bracknell, St Albans, Edgware and most parts of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.