- Smaller web trading unit as part of a larger setup.
- International exposure.
- Cutting-edge analytical and trading tools.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the eCommerce Manager, the Web Merchandiser will work across EU sites with a focus on all areas of Online Merchandising and Trading. You’ll have full ownership of key categories, delivering against sales targets and reporting back to a range of stakeholders at weekly trade meetings.
Improvements to the customer journey will involve a continual cycle of analysis, implementation and testing to raise average order value (AOV) and rates of conversion through the site. Working closely with experts in the acquisition and retention teams (i.e. Paid Search, Email and Affiliates) you will bring the overarching SEO strategy into your day to day to ensure the site remains best in class. Tying this into online merchandising best practice for the business will ensure new products follow all previous
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in an Online Merchandising position for an eCommerce brand, preferably for a large business or multi-channel offering.
- Experience using Web Analytics software to identify areas for improvement.
- Understanding of SEO and CRO alongside traditional trading strategy.
- Ability to shape onsite promotions and price points to drive sales online.
- Able to work with smaller teams as part of a larger eCommerce setup.
There is a competitive salary on offer further to a range of benefits, including a generous pension scheme, product discounts, life assurance and childcare vouchers. Full details available on request.
Please get in touch with Joe to hear the finer details on this one.