We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Web Manager to join the marketing team of a professional membership body in the financial services industry, based in the City of London.
As a key member of the marketing team, the individual that fills this newly-created role will play a key role in the day-to-day management, development and production of the organisations digital platforms and websites. The Web Manager will ensure that all websites support optimal user experience and that all platforms are used to their fullest to help shape the future face of the website digital strategies, backing up recommendations and using expert analytics and robust reporting.
The ideal candidate for this role must have strong experience and understanding of Sitecore. You will be forward-thinking and confident in their approach to creating an effective digital strategy. You must be proficient at managing the development of digital enhancements to maximise opportunities for member engagement whilst ensuring the back-end systems are running effectively.
- Responsible for the delivery of 6 websites - includes implementing workflows and maintaining best practice policies.
- Oversee design and development of any other new system requirements that may affect the websites
- Upload content and ensure metadata, tagging and taxonomy are consistent across platforms.
- Lead user experience review including cross platform optimisation and feedback improvements into the business.
- Lead regular reviews of websites and set a road-map for their development to ensure we are (where possible) mobile responsive, browser testing and device checking.
- Provide digital analytics to ensure proper evaluation of work and constant improvement, ongoing optimisation of tracking and implementing changes (through Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Site Improve etc).
- SEO specialist bring an analytical approach to tackle technical challenges
- Scope and deliver acive content functionality to improve efficiency of communicating multiple messages on our Sitecore website.
- Be financially conscientious when managing the delivery of projects.
- Work with the wider business teams (leadership, education, membership, events, IT and marketing) and stakeholders to make and deliver website changes
- Ensure all digital activities comply with relevant legislative requirements, such as DPA and GDPR, web accessibility etc.
- Liaise with external website providers on the support and development of the websites, including changes to templates, reporting, technical processes, database and content editing software as well as troubleshooting and bug fixing.
Skills and Experience
- 4+ years professional web management experience
- Skilled Sitecore (Essential)
- Team player with good communication skills (Essential)
- Ability to take initiative and be responsive to deadline
- Able to work autonomously with a strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of digital media trends
- Strong project management skills, and a good knowledge of a wide range of digital disciplines including: identifying and targeting audiences, digital product management, user design experience and content strategy
- End-to-end web development project, time and budget management
- Passionate about using of data to get to the bottom of client requirements and opportunities
- Track record of helping to deliver an impactful and successful audience web engagement and conversion programme.