Web Development and Online Merchandising Manager with excellent digital knowledge is needed for maternity cover at this leading global retailer.
Web Development & Online Merchandising Manager-£45,000-London
Our client is well known for presenting global brands to its target customers in exciting retail environments. They have over 260 outlets spread across 20 countries. A dynamic organisation, they are focussed on international expansion in strategically important geographical areas.
As Web Development and Online Merchandising Manager, you will oversee both the online development of website platforms and the front end merchandising of websites using Attraqt.
Reporting to the Digital Manager for the UK, you will be integral to the running of the e-commerce business. You will:
- be responsible for the product database and ensure all product data is updated in line with brand launches/updates
- manage a team of 4 merchandising execs
- report key website sales data using the Magento platform
- work with Google Analytics and set up custom reports as required
- manage web development agencies
To be considered for this Web Development and Online Merchandising Manager role, you must have:
- demonstrable experience in a similar development/online merchandising role
- excellent project management skills, managing digital projects for e-commerce
- in-depth experience with the Magento platform
- experience managing web development agencies
If this sounds like you, apply now to be considered.
Web Development & Online Merchandising Manager-£45,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.