The Experience We Need
The perfect Full Stack Developer will need to be a real team player and also have
- At least 3 years full stack development experience with an in depth understanding of the complete web development process.
- With front end development skills such as CSS3, HTML5 and email development
- Highly skilled in PHP principals.
- Deep understanding of JS including ES5/ES6
- Experience using modern JS frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue.js
- Experience in developing RESTful web API’s, services and integrations
- Worked with CMS – including configuration, theming, deployment and plugin development.
- Be knowledgeable in UX, user journeys and wireframes.
- A genuine passion for what you do with the drive to evolve and develop your skills in line with new technologies and approaches.
- An ability to work on multiple projects at once – ideally experience of this in an agency setting.
The successful Full Stack Developer will work in a close-knit technical team. You will be expected to fulfill client requirements by defining and planning solutions and implementing them both on time and within budget. Your solid and structured coding skills will underpin everything you do. As you will be working with more junior team members you will be expected to share knowledge and skills to help develop the team as a whole.
This is a digital marketing agency who offer modern and ambitious digital solutions to their impressive client base. They are looking for a driven and team-focused Full Stack Developer to help to deliver innovative digital campaigns for globally iconic brands.
What You’ll Get in Return
For your amazing work you will receive a salary of £35K - £45K DoE plus benefits package.
How to Apply
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.