Are you a savvy Drupal Web Developer, keen to join one of the worlds most renowned FMCG brands? Read on!
This exciting role will enable you to work across multiple teams during a the creation of a new website launch.
As the interim Front End Developer, some of your account-abilities will be;
- Focus on maintaining and improving the website
- Implementing Multivariate Tests (MVT)
- Working across the development team to build new web projects
- Keep abreast of current best practice in web development
- Bring concepts to life with wire-frames and prototypes, ensuring you are creating a rich end-user experience
- Work with global development team on deeper integration's to the website and surrounding platforms
- Working across teams to plan, implement and maintain technical projects, occasionally working to short deadlines
- Relevant front-end development experience working with Drupal, ideally Drupal 8
- Experience working on headless Hybris implementation is useful
- Experience working in eCommerce within the retail/luxury/beauty/fashion industries
- Strong communication skills, being able to influence key stakeholders across the business
£300-425 (LTD DAY RATE)