Robert Half are recruiting for a Web Developer for our client in the Healthcare industry. This contract will pay between £250-£350 a day.
- Deliver front-end development for a variety of web projects
- Ensure the appropriate technology is used for each project, and that new alternatives are considered
- Identify code or concepts that can be re-used or re-purposed for other projects
- Ensure that your projects are delivered to the requirements and on the agreed timeline
- Offer technical advice and guidance to colleagues from other departments, and provide consultancy backup to Head of Digital
- Experience with a CSS pre-processor such as Sass
- Excellent knowledge of cross-browser support and optimising websites for speed and scalability
- Enthusiasm and a passion for building great user interfaces
- The following would also be beneficial:
- Knowledge or experience with Vue.js, React or AngularJS
- A good understanding of one or more of the main CMSs and frameworks (such as Wordpress, Drupal, Laravel, Craft CMS, Django etc)
- Experience or interest in web animation libraries such as Greensock
- Experience or interest in accessibility
A tech client in the healthcare industry, based in London
Salary & Benefits
£250-£350 a day
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.