Key responsibilities of the Web Content Executive:
- Write, edit and publish information on the websites using the Umbraco Content Management System
- Undertake regular audits of sections of the website to ensure appropriateness, relevance, accuracy and timeliness of the content.
- Manage the schedule of new web pages and sections in line with the marketing and communications objectives.
- Support the tracking and measurement of web site usage to maintain content relevance, including the development of KPIs, Google tracking and improved analytics.
Key skills and experience of the Web Content Executive:
- Effective at building and maintaining constructive working relationships
- Excellent content development and copywriting skills
- Ability to proofread and edit content
- Strong understanding of the way content contributes to marketing
- Experience using content management systems (Umbraco)
- Ability to repurpose content for web
- Experience within finance or a membership body is ideal