Web and Digital Administrator Job
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000
This position is for a growing and successful professional services firm in Cardiff. This is an exciting plan to join the organisation as they have a lot of plans in place for the marketing department. The successful candidate will be working in a marketing team, managing the website, content, SEO activity and analytics. The company are also investing in a new Content Management System.
- Take ownership for the website content, checking and proofreading to ensure information is accurate and up to date
- Create and design site pages using existing structures/templates.
- Developing and implementing a range of proven and emerging techniques to improve web performance and SEO.
- Analysing and reporting on web data and trends using Google analytics and other appropriate performance measurement tools.
- Supporting the migration of the existing site to a new content management system.
- Supporting with the day to day management and operation of social networking sites including integration with existing website.
- Experienced web administrator with good working knowledge of any of using a CMS system
- Experience in implementing and managing a range of SEO techniques
- Familiar with web analytics and able to generate appropriate reports and updates on web performance
- Experienced with managing social media platforms
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills with excellent attention to detail (including proofreading ability).
- Strong general IT literacy, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent salary up to £24,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Ideally located in Cardiff City Centre
- Generous pension scheme
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*