About The Business:
This is a global market leading, consumer finance brand who are going through a fantastic period of growth and change.
About The Opportunity:
Web Analytics Manager - Consumer Finance
- £45,000 - £55,000 Basic Salary
- Company Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday
- Private Healthcare
As the Manager for Web Analytics and Optimisation, you have the opportunity to drive insights and innovation across the business website and apps, where you will get hands-on with tagging & instrumentation, data collection & analysis.
You'll also optimise conversion rates through the execution of data analysis and A/B & multivariate testing while teaching others about analytics, optimisation and the value of segmentation, all of this while providing insights across departments.
Key responsibilities include:
- Optimise the customer's journey across web and mobile properties to increase conversion rates.
- Design, develop, manage, and analyse A/B tests, multivariate testing, segment-based targeting and behavioural targeting with cross-functional team involvement from product managers, designers, developers, and marketers.
- Own and define the web optimisation program including instilling best practices and driving continuous improvements to establish best in class.
- Establish strong working partnerships with relevant areas of the business and global teams (Product Management, Development, Design, UX).
- 3+ years managing full web conversion optimisation cycle
- Prior experience with conversion rate optimisation tactics
- Proven success in improving site-wide conversion rates
- Expert with web analytics applications such as Google Analytics & Omniture
- Experience using tag management and audience segmentation tools such as GTM
- Experience with A/B testing technology such as Optimizely
- Must be proficient in working with numbers, KPIs and optimising conversion rates while thinking strategically
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while successfully meeting established goals and deadlines; manage work in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Strong mathematical or statistical background
- Proven history of self-direction, creativity and ability to meet deadlines
- High level of attention to detail, quality and effective verbal and written communication skills along with excellent follow-through
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales, marketing & operational recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting.
We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you're actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 360360 - we look forward to being in touch.