Forward Role are working with a multi-brand market leading e-commerce brand, with modern and vibrant offices in Manchester. You will be working within an experienced online marketing team, providing the business with valuable support through insight and recommendations.
As the leading Web Analyst, you will be aiming to drive brand performance and fine tune the user experience. This will be through the analysis of customer and trading data, creating reports to deliver actionable insights and making recommendations to help drive decisions and progress digitally.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Performing and delivering detailed analysis
- Creating, managing and delivering a number of reports on website performance in to the business
- Leading the data acquisition project – identifying new opportunities onsite and in store for data collection
- Data segmentation and data modelling
- Delivering insight in to web traffic, conversion metrics and tracking overall web and trading performance
- Using your analysis, make recommendations to help shape the e-commerce strategy
- Working closely with the wider marketing and UX teams
Skills & experience:
- 1-3 years’ experience in data analytics
- Have a deep understanding and passion for e-commerce
- Google Analytics experience is essential
- Experience using the Google Suite is desirable
- SQL knowledge is desirable
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Be commercially driven and insight focused
- Have the ability to tell a story around the data
This is an excellent opportunity for a data e-commerce candidate who is eager to play a pivotal role with a well-established, fast-paced brand. If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.