Delivering life changing travel adventures for the last forty years this travel company is looking to hire a Web Analyst to deliver actionable consumer insights.
Reporting to the head of Web this role will be looking at web analytics and reviewing the consumer journeys.
The business offers flexible working and has two offices in Victoria and Bromley.
- A/B Testing on site and providing recommendations to improve customer journey.
- Work with the development team to look for implementation and improvement of tracking strategy
- Setting up dashboarding on PowerBi to understand performance across all channels
- Oversee UX testing and UAT Alongside the development team
- Work with the wider global business and liaise with regional teams to ensure consistency throughout data strategy.
- Skills required:
Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data studio
- Experience with Hotjar, Qubit or Optimizely is desired but not critical
- Experience working within a web analytics role within retail or E-Commerce
- Be confident in presenting finding to key stakeholders
- Have strong experience in Implementation strategies including spilt, A/B and MVT.