This membership provider is a leading and well known house hold name and global business. The posistion is based in their head office located in Convent Garden were you will be joining a Data and Analytics team of 5. This team is rapidly growing and operates as a hub to the business providing key recomendations based on insights.
This role will see you work across multiple channels and will have you working with multiple key data points.
95% of this role will be working with Google Analytics to track and measure web performance.
- Provide accurate data, reporting and access to data & reporting for business users
- Support digital and technology development teams to ensure data capture, reporting and integration into data warehouses and analytics is delivered.
- Deliver and support daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements across the digital team and business users - not simply delivering data, but also providing insight & suggestions for improvement
- Deliver change to existing systems, processes, reporting and analysis
- Perform analysis on the data & reporting in order to drive customer and business insight in order to improve performance and results, in particular across:
- Sales channels - including search, display, email, and affiliates
- Digital Service and Content - including the App as well as key website content
Technical requirements include:
- Day-to-day experience of reporting in Google Analytics (this is a must)
- Experience of creating automated reporting/dashboards
- Experience of tag management systems, would also be an advantage.
- Experience of contributing to CRO initiatives
- Demonstrable data analysis capabilities
- MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook