Job Title: VP Marketing (EMEA)
Location: Relocate to Yorkshire
Salary: 100 to 130k (depending on experience) - plus equity shares, bonuses, private healthcare, flexi-hours, 28 days' holiday, health, pension
About The Inventive Consumer Goods Company
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful VP of Marketing to lead EMEA strategy development and activities that drive multi-national brand awareness. This fast paced VP Marketing role will be highly focused on delivering exceptional, integrated, multi-channel EMEA marketing and e-commerce campaigns.
An analytical mind for marketing and experience in building a high performance team dedicated to executing complex, multi-platform integrated marketing strategies would go hand-in-hand with their ambitious plans for growth. The VP of Marketing will focus on driving revenue, market share, and margin in alignment with the consumer goods company's goals.
This consumer goods company is an award-winning, Top 10 Global Lifestyle Brand with a modern European head office. As VP Marketing you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success. This titan of consumer goods has a global reach across online and offline retailers with its most prominent EMEA customer; Amazon, consistently touting the company's products within its 100 bestsellers.
About The VP Marketing Role
As VP Marketing, you will have an exciting opportunity to drive integrated marketing strategies in an exciting, fast-paced and creative environment.
Key Responsibilities for the VP of Marketing
* You will mastermind integrated EMEA marketing and e-commerce marketing strategies
* You will grow and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the greatest possible long-term market share
* You will ensure product offering meets margin goals and supports the global lifestyle brand
* You will have strong comprehension of the competitive landscape, being acutely aware of NP launches, competition and market shifts by using cutting-edge research and doing frequent store checks
About The Successful VP Marketing
If you are currently in a senior leadership role in marketing this could be the ideal next step in your career the EMEA marketing.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the VP Marketing:
* Ideally 10 years' experience in senior leadership roles within EMEA marketing
* Experience in building world-class teams
* Experience in having driven complex digital marketing strategies across multiple channels
* A highly motivated self-starter with strong organisation and planning skills
The VP Marketing will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from 100 to 130k depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the VP Marketing role or to apply send your CV now to Stephen Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 973 7550
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.