- Beautiful products and stores.
- Highly ethical company.
- Create beautiful displays.
What you'll be doing
You will take on responsibility for the planning and execution of the visual merchandising calendar, creative displays and installations, campaign and window displays in line with the marketing calendar, and develop planograms for product merchandising and seasonal floorplans.
You will take on the trade show stand design including floorplan, space planning, ensure assets and produced, and you will monitor and report on the effectiveness of the design/merchandising.
The customer will remain at the forefront of all decisions, constantly reviewing the customer journey, ease of shopping, physical environment and and customer experience. You will manage the VM budget, source props and display equipment, develop a toolkit of display assets for the store and trade shows, and maintain VM standards throughout the business. This role will require some UK and International travel with overnight stays and offsite working.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience as a Visual Merchandiser for a retailer
- Experience in a Head Office or Field based role managing CV across multiple sites
- Creative with excellent communication skills
- Ideally some knowledge of graphic/design packages such as Adobe CC
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- Full clean driving license
This is such a great and ethical company with truly beautiful products. You will be a part of their continued growth as they role out new stores. There is a competitive salary (circa £30k) and good benefits on offer, as well as a fantastic working culture and environment.
If you have good retail Visual Merchandising experience then I'd love to hear from you. Apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.