Are you incredibly passionate about interior design with an exceptional eye for interior styling? Are you able to transform spaces into the most beautiful settings to show off the featured product with elegance and finesse? This is a role not to be missed for the creative minds out there who love the interiors world.
This fantastic company have a reputation that sets them aside from the rest. With an inspirational team, this talented bunch work with a shared passion and enthusiasm to maintain their place as a leader within the interiors industry. This is an exciting time for a creative mind with a strong background in styling and interiors to come on board to shape the way product is conveyed and presented, whilst demonstrating impressive organisation and management skills to ensure seamless and efficient running of projects.
- Undertaking and leading extensive research to ensure the brand remains on-trend and evolves with the interiors landscape at all times
- Identifying locations and thinking creatively to see a way of transforming the space through use of colours, lighting, props etc.
- Conceptualising a beautiful composition, using mood-boards and sketches to demonstrate how such concepts will translate into shots
- Planning every aspect to the nth degree to find a way to turn this concept into the desired end result
- Vetting locations, sourcing props and suppliers to ensure the quality of the shoot; arranging the logistics so that shoot days run smoothly
- Overseeing, art-directing and having a hands-on approach to shoots so that no aspect of the final image is compromised
- Managing teams with an inspirational leadership style, getting the best results out of your team and demonstrating impressive organisation
- Outstanding eye for interior styling, enormous passion for interior design and an ability to conceptualise and produce beautiful compositions
- A mind set that is both creative and highly organised
- Natural leadership and communication skills
- Demonstratable interiors experience
This really is a stunning role for a Midlands based creative who loves the interiors world. Based in Coventry this company is within reach of locations across the West Midlands region including Coventry, Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, Solihull, Tamworth, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield, Leamington Spa, Redditch as well as parts of the East Midlands such as Leicestershire.
A full UK driving license is required for this role due to the need to travel regularly.
Visual Creation Manager, £35000-£45000 (dependent on experience), Coventry