Exciting opportunity for a Sales and Events professional to join a beautiful, historic London events venue!
A highly regarded medical association in the heart of London with a spectacular, grade listed venue space. Join their well-established events team in a beautiful venue that spans across several stunning indoor and outdoor spaces, catering to a range of events from weddings and glamorous parties to conferences and corporate events.
I'm looking for an enthusiastic events and sales professional to join an experienced team of 9, creating bespoke events and generating new business. You will be responsible for end to end event management including building strong relationships with clients and being the main point of contact on the day of their event, liaising with service providers, preparing invoices and monthly sales reports. You will be promoting the venue to prospective clients and professionals within the industry to grow lead generation and income.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Respond to all incoming enquires for new and existing clients
- Promote the venue to prospective clients and maximise sales to achieve monthly and annual targets
- Work closely with clients to plan and manage events from start to finish
- Accurately record data and manage the client and agent database system
- Key account management of current and repeat clients to ensure sales opportunities are maximised
- Attend trade shows and networking events to generate new business
You will be flexible and proactive with a desire to learn and grow your knowledge of the events industry. A team player with strong communications skills to ensure budget and customer satisfaction levels are achieved to a high standard. You will be a target driven, people person with a passion for building relationships and creating extraordinary events.
- Some experience in the events industry and sales environments is essential
- Hospitality qualification to minimum NVQ standard or similar is desirable
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills
- Some knowledge of venue management and database systems
- Extremely organised and able to prioritise to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of unique venues market and contract catering advantageous, but not essential
If you want to progress your events and sales career in a unique London venue and your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.