We’re currently working with a Software company based in Central London who are looking to hire a UX/UI Designer for their growing team. This is an international company who operate in more than 100 countries, and who work with some of the biggest names in Security, IT and Software globally.
As UX/UI Designer you will be working end-to-end, from helping with research and ideation, through to final delivery, designing exceptional user-experiences that will be seen by thousands.
What you will be doing
- Establish, promote, and support design principles, best practices, and standards
- Maintaining and supporting the company's Design System, helping to create elements that align with company standards and solve issues
- You are used to creating solutions to complex user experience problems
- Produce concepts and prototypes at multiple levels, knowing when to create pixel-perfect designs, and when to make simple sketches and prototypes
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- You understand the importance of user research and data to inform your designs
- You have past experience designing software platforms and systems and have helped shipped products, ideally in the SaaS/B2B space.
- Ability to ask and answer meaningful and impactful questions
- Ability to articulate design decisions
Apply below for immediate consideration.
Alternatively, get in touch with Josh on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07909 801 870 to find out more.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.