We’re currently working with a Software company based in Central London who are looking to hire a UX/UI Designer for their growing team. This is an international company who operate in more than 100 countries, powering millions of people daily, and who work with some of the biggest names in Security, IT and Software globally.
As UX/UI Designer you will be responsible for designing exceptional user-experiences across multiple digital platforms.
What you will be doing
- You have demonstrated experience working as a product designer in an agile environment
- Create relevant supporting artefacts to communicate the outcomes of the various stages of the design process
- You are used to creating elegant solutions to complex user experience problems
- Establish, promote, and support design principles, best practices, and standards
- Partner with product owners, researchers, developers, and data analysts to create elegant and practical solutions to customer challenges
- Produce concepts and prototypes at multiple levels, knowing when to create pixel-perfect designs, and when to make simple sketches and prototypes.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- You understand the importance of user research and data to inform your designs
- You have past experience designing software platforms and systems and have helped shipped products, ideally in the SaaS/B2B space.
- Ability to ask and answer meaningful and impactful questions
- Ability to articulate design decisions
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, apply below for more info!
Alternatively, get in touch with me on email@example.com or 07909 801870 to find out more.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.