We’re working with a Tech company who are looking for an exceptional UX/UI Designer to join their growing team in Sevenoaks, Kent. As part of this company, you will be working across multiple products within the Public and Private sector, designing seamless user experiences for web and mobile.
- UX/UI Design for Web and Mobile apps, including the design of new products and improving existing user experiences
- Collaborating on user research, user interviews, and user testing
- Prototyping, wireframing and UI interfacing using your tools of choice
- Presenting your work to stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Working with other designers, the content team, and front-end and back-end developers
What we’re looking for
- An end-to-end designer with previous experience in a similar Digital, UX/UI position
- Previous experience working in Charity or the Public sector is a plus
- Experience designing for both responsive and native mobile app
- Someone with a passion for building exceptional UX and beautiful design work
- A detailed portfolio highlighting your work and design process
- The ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team, multi-task and offer design insights
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, get in touch to hear more.
Apply below or contact me on 07909 801 870 or email@example.com for more information.