Role: UX/UI Designer
Location: Central London
Are you an experienced UX/UI Designer looking to work within a passionate and collaborative marketing team?
This highly successful, international education provider works with thousands of students every year, helping them to succeed with the help of partnerships with leading universities and programmes. Now looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to join their collaborative marketing team to help create innovative design solutions for digital.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will have the ability to work closely with a variety of people across marketing and social teams to execute visual design from concept to completion. With your skill in producing wireframes, user flows and site maps, you will be confident to articulate thought-processes behind your design to present to stakeholders.
* Being able to interpret business requirements in the interest of producing innovative design ideas that assist in the ease of navigation of websites for a variety of users.
* Ensuring all digital assets fit within brand guidelines and communicate a strong, consistent message across all platforms.
* Working alongside the Senior Designer on projects from initial concept stages until they are prepared to be handed over to developers and brought to life.
* With your 2+ years' experience as a UX/UI designer, you will be able to demonstrate your key skills throughout your modern, responsive portfolio.
* Using your basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, you will be confident in rapid prototyping in the aid of creating responsive web design across multiple devices.
* Proving confidence in your abilities, you will be prepared to present ideas to a variety of stakeholders and show your in-depth knowledge of web trends and technologies.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity to be part of a passionate and collaborative team, apply today!
Here at Aspire, we are always recruiting for a huge mixture of exciting opportunities within this sector; if this is not suitable or you wish to discuss your search further, please get in contact.
Or alternatively find me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/marianneaspire/
|Location||City of London, London||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum||Sector||Media & Publishing|
Role: UX/UI Designer