Robert Half Creative are helping an innovative Computer Software firm to recruit for a UX Researcher on a day rate contract, paying between £150 and £250 per day (fully remote).
This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly formed product team at an innovative PropTech client looking to improve the quality of the offering of their platform.
* 2+ years of experience in UX Research
* Excellent communication and written skills
* Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
* Exceptional ability to multitask and prioritise projects
* Strong self-motivation and organisational skills
* Ability to coordinate and work collaboratively with internal and external contacts
* Documented record of achieving results both individually and in a team setting
Computer Software (IT) firm in Oxfordshire. This role will be fully remote. My client is looking for an interim UX Researcher for the time being, though there is a possibility this role could go perm.
Salary & Benefits
£150-£250 per day, contract.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.