Robert Half is partnering with a rapidly growing & market leading technology company that are seeking a new UX Researcher. They are bringing a revolutionary product to their sector and thus it is an incredibly exciting time to be joining.
This leading technology company is creative & ambitious in their goals and is looking for an equally like-minded UX researcher to help aid in this journey. This researcher will be responsible for gathering detailed information surrounding the customer journey and will have the opportunity to develop into a UX Designer (if that is your chosen career path).
The successful UX Researcher Responsibilities:
* Developing and creating Researched UX for the developing product.
* Taking ownership of the user experience researcher across all of our digital platforms to help aid the designers in creating a smooth customer journey.
* Engage with the business stakeholders to understand their concerns and needs of the company.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with good senior-level stakeholder management soft skills and competencies.
The successful UX Researcher Requirements:
* Relevant experience as a UX Researcher.
* Outstanding ability to analyse consumer behaviour to form data-driven insights to address the needs of the consumers
* Proficient in industry standard software
* Strong working knowledge of and passion for interaction and user-centred experience design, including comprehensive awareness of new platforms and technologies
* Up-to-date with current design trends and usability best practice
Not only will you be joining a growing organisation that have just received millions of pounds in investment, but you will also have the opportunity to advance your career and skill set alongside a competitive salary and benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.