We’re working with a digital innovations agency based in Central London, looking for a Mid-level UX Designer to join their team. The company is a leader in providing digital services to a client-base that ranges from predominantly Government and Public services, as well as Private businesses and start-ups.
As their Midweight Designer, you will be creating digital products and services such as apps and websites, for businesses in all stages of their growth cycle.
What you will be doing
- Creating products and services across the digital spectrum (apps and websites)
- Conducting user research work - including user interviews, usability tests, surveys, research reports, and personas
- Sketch, wireframe, prototype by following UX best practices, for example, those advocated by GDS or NNG
- Working alongside the Product team and clients to help them realise their product vision
- Keep up to date with the latest UX and Service Design practices and contribute to the company’s blog
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience as a User Experience Designer, Service Designer or equivalent
- Someone who’s passionate about good UX (an appreciation of NNG & GDS practices is a bonus)
- An analytical thinker, who enjoys problem-solving and learning new industries as well as complex domains
- Empathetic with users, but considerate of organisational needs
- Comfortable working under time pressure and meeting deadlines
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, apply below for more info!
Alternatively, get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07909 801870 to find out more.