About The Business:
This is a fast paced, progressive online player who have experienced high growth and success through innovation, a dedicated customer approach and a willingness to be creative and different from the rest!
About The Opportunity:
- UX Designer – Mid-weight
- Hemel Hempstead
- £45-55K + Package
Working in an in-house studio and creative department, this is a unique opportunity that will give you the chance to collaborate on a variety or digital and marketing projects to improve customer experience, conversion rate and digital journeys across all channels!
This is a hands-on role, requiring an experienced UX Professional with demonstrable expertise and experience of designing responsive digital experiences.
Supporting the Continuous Revenue Optimisation (CRO) programme through ideation and prototyping.
Developing and standardising processes, tools and ways of working.
Supporting the development of a User Centred Design approach within the businss.
Assisting in the development of Junior UX Designers through on the job coaching.
The ideal candidate will possess a passion for effective digital customer experiences and be experienced in designing them from concept to delivery.
Key Attributes include:
- 3+ years designing digital customer experiences including eCommerce and self service.
- You will have worked on significant UX projects ideally across both B2C and B2B digital channels.
- Extensive experience of wire framing and prototype creation at all levels of fidelity; including paper prototyping, low-fidelity sketch wireframes and fully functional prototypes.
- Experience of prototyping tools and software - ideally Adobe XD and Sketch.
- The ability to make decisions based upon data and insight from analytics and research.
- Experience of designing for responsive websites.
- Experience in presenting concepts, work in progress and complete experiences to stakeholders at all levels within a business.
- Experience of working in an AGILE environment.
Get in touch for more info – 01494 360360 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales, marketing and digital recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 360360 – we look forward to being in touch.