An exciting opportunity to join a growing Experience Design Team and create new digital products which will change the way people purchase.
UX Designer - £40,000 - £45,000 - London
A leading retailer who provides a broad range of products and services to millions of people a day, who strives to innovate and give the best experience possible to their customers.
As UX Designer, you will be working as part of a multi-disciplined team of designers, engineers and product owners, creating customer-centric, creative user experience concepts for digital products and services
In the role you will use a range of inputs, including interaction, brand principles, analytics, customer feedback, usability testing, technology and business requirements to develop informed and logical solutions.
With the support of your product team and Design Lead, you will consider the wider customer experience across all digital ecosystem on each project to ensure they are designed to join-up customer experiences.
You will also contribute to user experience principles and guidelines internally and for third parties as required and must be able to clearly communicate your ideas and rationale to stakeholders and product teams alike.
To be able to apply for this role, you must have:
- proven commercial experience as a user experience designer working on digital products and services within a retail environment.
- solid grasp of usability best practices, with a portfolio showing case studies and evidence of IA tools and techniques used in practice in interpreting insights from qualitative and quantitative user research.
- experience working in collaboration with UI designers and engineers, ideally in an agile scrum environment
- Passion for all things digital, including ecommerce, and committed to creating best-in-class user experiences.
- Passion for interaction design and user-centred experience design, as well as accessibility requirements and standards with a strong interest in latest design trends
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!
UX Designer - £40,000 - £45,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.