Joining a B2B professional services company you will be reporting to the Digital Project Manager you will be responsible for the full UX life cycle.
This role will see you working across a portfolio of over 20+ brands and will offer long term career development building on your current knowledge. With a supportive and collaborate working culture you will contribute to think tanks and be encouraged to make improvements.
This role would be good for an all-round UX Generalist who has a passion for building on their usability knowledge.
This role will based in King's Cross but for the time being you will be working from home due to the current climate.
Key Responsibilities :
- Deliver user experiences, translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes, all optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Find design opportunities and problems with the customer journey and develop solutions to counter them, selling these solutions into the wider business through research output, prototyping and user-testing
- communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to key stakeholders.
- Bring a user-centred design approach to UX decisions on potential future features and functionalities
- Manage key stakeholder relationships and define business requirements
- Drive engagement and acquisition though intuitive user experience
- Provide recommendations to the conversion and product teams
- Demonstrable UX design experience including UX design best practices and a strong understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Experienced in working with Sketch, Adobe suite and inVision.
- Experienced in designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mock-ups across any touchpoint, from web, mobile, social and email
- You must have experience in HTML5, CSS3
- Proven experience of keeping up-to-date on the latest thinking in the world of design, with a commitment to utilise the latest practices and tool.