A well run B2C financial services provider based in West Sussex is looking for a new UX Designer to be the next addition to their digital team.
Joining an ambitious digital team and reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer you will be passionate about UX and enjoy making improvements to user journeys and spotting design opportunities.
- Deliver user experiences, translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes, all optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Find design opportunities and problems with the customer journey and develop solutions to counter them, selling these solutions into the wider business through research output, prototyping and user-testing
- communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to key stakeholders.
- Using user research methodologies, develop knowledge of our customer requirements and on-site behaviours, to enable clear definition of customer journeys
- Bring a user-centred design approach to UX decisions on potential future features and functionalities
- Manage key stakeholder relationships and define business requirements
- Drive engagement and acquisition though intuitive user experience
- Provide recommendations to the conversion and product teams
- Proven user-centred design skills, including delivery of user research and testing, A/B testing, prototyping, usability and accessibility assessment
- Demonstrable UX design experience including UX design best practices and a strong understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Experienced in designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mock-ups across any touchpoint, from web, mobile, social and email
- Knowledge of service management and agile ways of working
- Understanding of digital development and technology
- Proven experience of keeping up-to-date on the latest thinking in the world of design, with a commitment to utilise the latest practices and tools