Robert Half Creative & Marketing is delighted to be working in partnership with a fast-growing and innovative organisation based in Bristol for the recruitment of a UX Designer.
This is an FTC for a minimum of 12 months
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager the UX Designer's key objective will be to design and develop digital products and services that are easy to use and easy for customers to interact with.
There will be a lot of Key projects based in an agile working environment as well as continuous improvement strategy
- Work with development staff, non-technical colleagues and agencies to develop and look to continually improve existing products and services
- Conduct user research and organise workshops
- Develop wireframes and Prototypes
- Initiate user testing and organise workshops
- Analyse and interpret data working closely with the Market and Data analysts
You will be able to 'hit the floor running be used to carrying out front end research and working closely with developers.
Your other key background will ideally include
- Previous role as a UX designer (or a major part of your role)
- Wire framing and prototyping using design tools
- Use of CMS and cloud platforms for content and hosting
- Proven background in communicating with colleagues from marketing, technical development, product owners and customers
- Background in Agile Project Management Principles
An innovative, fast growing organisation within Bristol. The organisation is based in a modern building with excellent catering facilities, and country grounds to stretch your legs in a peaceful environment. The organisation is a firm believer in investing in their staff and encouraging development and progression. The role sits within a great team who all work closely with one another to achieve their goals.
Salary & Benefits
The successful UX designer can expect to receive a competitive salary and a fantastic package DOE
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.