Our client is looking for a passionate UX Consultant to join their Cheshire-based offices. They are looking for someone who can turn their hand to both User Research and UX Design, whilst also helping their Producers and Client Services team to consult client stakeholders through website design and optimisation projects.
The role is weighted more towards UX Design (Information Architecture, Interaction Design and User Interface Design) though, alongside the UX Director and one other UX Consultant, you will be expected to regularly conduct User Research and Usability Testing. You will also be provided with the opportunity to develop skills in many other areas of User Experience such as Analytics and Optimisation, while also enjoying the benefit of working alongside SEO, Analytics, Development, Creative and Channel teams.
Most of the projects you undertake will be eCommerce related but could also include; website redesigns and migrations, new site designs, chatbot design, page optimisation, conversion research, and client training. During these projects, you will use various research methods such as user interviews, lab-based usability testing, tree testing, competitor audits, A/B testing and more.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong and solid understanding of usability and interaction design principles.
- Able to effectively communicate design and rational decisions to Senior stakeholders.
- Highly-adaptable self-starter, proactive and developing improved ways of working.
- Technical experience – Axure, Google Analytics, Hotjar, Photoshop (all desirable).
- Ability to read basic code.
- Experience conducting various UX research methods (e.g. A/B testing, user interviews, lab-based usability testing, workshops, etc.)