Up to £45,000 P/A (DOE)
Working on behalf of a rapidly growing agency in Manchester, I’m on the search for an exceptional UX Designer, someone who is knowledgeable in UI design and has a passion for responsive design across both web and mobile. The agency is rapidly increasing in size and a result of that, they're winning several projects with global brands, helping them transform their presence within the digital world.
The agency is run by an intelligent team, who are incredibly savvy when it comes to web and mobile platforms. They’re pro-active and thrive in digital heavy environments, I’m looking for a designer who shares the same ethos.
What you will be doing:
- User research and testing to ensure that user needs are understood and met.
- End-to-end UX design, helping to design elegant, efficient, intuitive, and delightful products.
- Building low and hi-fidelity prototypes to be used for usability testing and communicating design requirements to the wider project team.
- Gaining a better understanding of the UX community and user needs through attending conferences and meetups whenever appropriate.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a UX Designer; ideally from an agency – this is because you will be juggling multiple projects.
- Strong abilities in sketching and prototyping, A/B testing, and workshop facilitation
- A truly customer-focused individual, dedicated to understanding user needs and requirements.
- Demonstrated success conceiving and conducting user research, surveys and interviews.
- Demonstrated experience creating designs and interfaces in line with current UX best practices.
If you are the superstar UX Designer we are looking for, send through your CV and knockout portfolio directly to me firstname.lastname@example.org; alternatively, apply below for immediate consideration.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.