My client is one of London's leading full-service digital agencies and is now looking for a best in breed UX professional to join the team. The role requires someone that can help the agency whilst it goes through a transition into more digital product and service led work for some of the world's leading brands. This role also offers you a position on the agency management team so they need someone that can inspire confidence and led the agency through a very important journey of growth and development.
This is an employer that incubates ideas and encourages creativity & technology to shape remarkable human experiences so they need a brilliant UX leader to come in to help maintain and grow this offering. They're looking for a UX Leader that can architect and design connected customer journeys, co-design amazing digital touch points and help educate clients about human-centred design.
What will you offer:
- 8+ years working within UX design and an agency environment
- A significant amount of experience across a different range of projects, sectors and working processes
- End-to-end project lifecycle
- Supporting new business through proposals and pitches
- Strong relationship builder with internal and external stakeholders
- Hands-on team player
- Industry expert, trends, developments, technology
- Presenter, a commanding presence with strong skills and style when presenting your findings
- Team building experience, recruiting, mentoring and shaping the UX careers of your team
We need someone that can offer team and project leadership with strong business acumen to help build the agency proposition, You'll inspire confidence from your colleagues and strive for excellence when it comes to communication and teamwork across the agency.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch for a confidential chat.