An exciting opportunity has risen for a UK Marketing Manager with a leading and a rapidly growing technology business in Central London.
The successful candidate will be an experienced B2B field marketer, a hands-on team player, leading country-specific marketing activities in the UK and driving growth in collaboration with sales function. The UK Country Marketing Manager will be responsible for budget covering prospect and customer marketing activities, based on understanding customer and market needs. You will report to Global Marketing Director.
- Own and develop UK Account Based Marketing strategy with the aim of demand generation across new and existing customers;
- Coach and manage another field marketer on lead nurturing and cross-sell campaigns;
- Execute and design marketing campaigns to build brand and deliver qualified leads;
- Set demand gen activities' KPI's, analyse ROI and optimise demand generation spend by collaborating with Marketing Analyst;
- Liaise with senior sales management and the Sales Excellence function on country on country marketing activities to drive conversion to opportunity and won sale;
- Analyse findings from activities/ channels & translate into recommendations and new actionable campaigns;
- Build an organised, repeatable process & liaise with the Country Marketeers;
- Support marketing activities like events, content creation, PR, manage agencies;
- Significant B2B field marketing experience in technology sector; ideally in small - medium sized business;
- Broad marketing skillset, campaign management, events organisation;
- Experience in demand generation from existing customers and new logos and an understanding of lead analytics;
- Experience collaborating with the sales team
- Passion for market/ customer needs focused marketing, innovation/ new approaches and new channels; technology, SaaS products;
- Independent self-starter; hands on team player;