Do you have FMCG insights experience working client side or for an FMCG research agency?
UK Insights Manager - £40,000-£45,000 - West London
The company has a very marketing focused culture and the team work hard to stay at the top of their game. Key values include ambition, energy and collaboration and they take these values seriously.
Responsibilities for this Insight Manager role in FMCG include:
- being the voice of the shopper / consumer in the UK business
- responsibility for data analysis and interpretation, providing actionable business plans
- effectively managing relationships with external suppliers
- challenge and provide direction for innovation and communication at every level of the marketing mix
To be considered for the UK Insight Manager role you MUST have
- at least 3 years experience in a marketing insights role (FMCG manufacturer, grocery retailer or agency background)
- high familiarity with continuous data
- extremely capable presentation skills with strong influencing skills and bold delivery
- innovative, big picture thinker
Apply now if you have the UK Insights experience we are looking for ...
UK Insights Manager - £40,000-£45,000 - West LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.