Robert Half is partnering with a rapidly growing & market leading fintech that are seeking a new head UI/UX designer. This marketing leading fintech is looking to bring on board an experienced Head of Design with extensive experience on Customer Research, UI&UX and Product.
This leading fintech is creative & ambitious in their goals, and is looking for an equally like-minded designer to help build this division, alongside your own career. This designer is to be responsible for designing the overall functionality of customers' online journey, ensuring a market-leading user experience that supports brand and commercial objectives.
The successful UX/UI Designer Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the Head of UI, Design and Head of Customer Research practice
* Developing and creating Researched UX for the developing product.
* Taking ownership of the user experience across all of our digital platforms: mapping user journeys and designing interactions and interfaces across multiple brands
* Setting clear goals, managing resources accordingly, create product roadmaps and mentoring stakeholders towards growth and success.
* Expert of design best practice and setting the user experience strategy.
* Designing and executing user experience research and usability studies
* Deliver exceptionally beautiful, pixel-perfect designs across our digital touch points for all phases of visual UI and interactive design work from concept through to live
* Engage with the business stakeholders to understand their concerns and needs of the company.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with good senior-level stakeholder management soft skills and competencies.
The successful UX/UI Designer Requirements:
* Expert understanding of interaction, usability and visual design principles and the tools used to produce these (Sketch, Photoshop etc).
* Good understanding of HTML/CSS and responsive design.
* Relevant experience as a UX/UI designer
* Outstanding design portfolio showcasing your talent on web and mobile including responsive design and native app examples
* Ability to demonstrate strong prototyping skills and user flows
* Proficient in industry standard software
* Strong working knowledge of and passion for interaction and user-centred experience design, including comprehensive awareness of new platforms and technologies
* Up-to-date with current design trends and usability best practice
This fintech is based in Central London and is looking to pay a competitive salary with benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.