A world leading airline requires a talented UI/UX Designer for 3 days a week to help them further develop their eCommerce offering for Cargo, including building a team around them.
UI/UX Designer - £30,000 - London
A world leading airline that has a reputation for customer excellence for both passengers and moving freight.
Utilising lean UX and user centred design methodologies, you will be accountable for balancing customer insights and commercial targets to deliver business value through the application of great design for the ongoing development of our cargo eCommerce offering. Working as part of a Scrum team, you'll produce innovative UX designs to be deployed on multiple devices (desktop, tablet, mobile) maintaining strong and consistent user focus, demonstrated through putting the user and their needs first. The position will deliver relevant merchandising enhancements that convert into incremental revenue.
- Responsibility for delivering digital projects from inception to launch on a global scale.
- Translating complex concepts and business requirements into simple user-friendly interfaces and striking visual designs.
- Liaise closely with the marketing team to ensure the website is a true reflection of brand identity at all times whilst being adapted to maximise online conversion.
* Seek out and leverage usability tools to gain usability insights and conduct and run usability studies to improve user journeys and improve conversion.
- Designing pages to be used for split, A / B and multi variant testing and work alongside our optimisation partners.
- Plan and prioritise workload effectively to deliver site changes to schedule.
- Define the digital experience/ UX roadmaps.
- Representing the digital design function and user experience in discussion with senior stakeholders.
- Assisting the Scrum team with user acceptance testing
- A proven track record in delivering well thought out strategies and solutions within an agile development environment
- A track record of improving conversion rate and average basket value through MVT, user experience and merchandising
- UX leadership experience, preferably in an in-house role
- Experience across all UX disciplines such as research, analytics, insights, information architecture, testing, prototyping, design sprints
- A track record of using web analytics to drive eChannel performance
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- A strong UX portfolio is essential
- Strong experience in wire-framing
If this sounds like you apply now.
UI/UX Designer - £30,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.