An award winning independent boutique design agency seeks a talented UI designer to help them push their digital offering and work across an impressive list of clients
UI Designer - £40,000-£50,000 - London
Award-winning, independent boutique design agency with a dream of a client list, producing highly effective and strategically focused corporate comms, branding and digital experiences.
You will be involved in working on large scale web projects across all clients as well as on apps and new technology. You will be a digital native that lives and breathes design and will push the agency's digital capabilities. You will also be involved in digital branding and be a brand guardian for clients as well as for the agency's digital offering.
* Proven UI experience and responsible for delivering highly engaging visuals
* Experienced in digital design, prototyping, layout, motion, working with typography and photography
* Brand champion, adept at working across multiple projects
* Expert in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
* Exceptional communication skills and experience working with project managers, designers and developers
* Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
* Experience presenting and discussing designs
* Relish working at a fast pace across multiple projects and delivering often
* Highly motivated, ability to plan, work and manage your own time and deliverables with a high degree of independence and autonomy
* Have extensive knowledge of user experience, user interface, and web design
* Strong conceptual, presentation and communication skills
* Strong attention to detail and an ability to work within established deadlines
* Good understanding of Sketch, Invision and the principles of interaction design
* Experienced working in an Agile/Scrum development process
* Keen to learn new skills and step out of your comfort zone
* Pixel perfect, creative thinker and problem solver
* Exceptional conceptual and prototyping skills
* Detailed understanding of the digital project life-cycle
* Mastery of CS; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
* Prototyping tools, Axure, Sketch, Invision / other prototyping tools
* Experience in motion design, specifically After Effects is a bonus as is knowledge of HTML / CSS
If this sounds lie you, apply now.
UI Designer - £40,000-£50,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.