We have a really exciting opportunity for a TV Production Assistant to join this top East London based production agency, who work to make a difference by producing leading adverts for a range of clients in the not for profit sector. If you have some experience working in TV production and/or a relevant degree, are hungry to learn and eager to make it in the industry, please get in touch today!
The experience we need.
In order to be successful as Production Assistant, you will have:
- A degree in TV production or relevant creative subject, as well as (ideally) some experience working for a TV production company
- A creative mindset with great attention to detail, you care about the finer points and have a systematic approach to your work
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, able to manage the smooth flowing of projects by ensuring all aspects of a shoot are prepared and deadlines are met
- An empathetic approach and a passion for working within the charity and fundraising sector
As Production Assistant you will work closely with the Senior Creative Producer in a very busy, fast-moving department. You will assist on video shoots and work diligently, ensuring that all aspects of a project are able to come together in order to create flawless TV ads. Your role will be supportive and diverse; acting as a “runner” you’ll source locations and props, book talent, set up castings, produce and manage schedules and liaise with other teams overseas! This is an excellent opportunity for someone just starting out their career in the TV and media industry as you get to grips with the ins and outs of working at a production company.
This global production company work with some of the biggest charity organisations across the UK and worldwide, producing top digital content for their clients. The business has a great working culture and offer a supportive, collaborative environment, with ample opportunity to get stuck in, upskill, and learn from the best.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday, plus one extra day off on a Friday each month (except December)
- Gym membership
- Fantastic working culture
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.
Please note, you must have a right to work in the UK in order to be eligible for this role.